Makana Municipality seeks experienced service providers to submit quotations for the supply and installation of Office Blinds with the following specifications:
|a) 1960 x 960||
|b) 1454 x 1160||
|c) 960 x 960||
A site inspection to verify the scope of work for the above tasks will be held at the Joza Offices, Corner of Nceme Street and Nompondo Street, Rhini, Grahamstown, on Monday 21 October 2013 at 08:30. All interested contractors must be present at the site inspections and sign the attendance register. Quotations received from contractors who did not attend the site inspection will not be considered.
For further information regarding the Site Inspection please contact the Project Manager, Mr. S. S. Tutuse on 046 -6036069 during normal office hours.
The following conditions will apply:
- Must be registered on the Municipal Suppliers Database;
- Contractor to Attach Proof of Similar Work Done
- Price must be VAT inclusive (for all registered vendors);
- The Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any quotation;
- A firm delivery period must be indicated;
- All quotations will be adjudicated in terms of council’s Supply Chain Management Policy;
- The following documentation must be submitted with your quote in order to be considered, failing which will lead to disqualification:
a) An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
b) A valid Billing Clearance Certificate from your Local Municipality
c) Copy/ies of the Company registration e.g. CK1, CK2, Trust documents, sole provider etc.
d) An original certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate
e) Completed MBD 4 form (Declaration of Interest)
f) Completed MBD 9 form ( Certificate of Independent Bid Determination)
- Please ensure that all returnable documentation are numbered (e.g. page 1 of 5 etc.) and bound in 1 (one ) document ;
- The quotations must be submitted on the Letterhead of your business.
- Please ensure that the returnable documentation is placed in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the RFQ Number & DESCRIPTION on the envelope;
- The quotation box is located upstairs in the Finance Directorate, 86 High Street, Grahamstown, (during normal office hours).
- Quotes that are late will not be accepted. Quotations per fax or E-mail will also not be considered.
- The evaluation criteria is 80:20
- The council reserves the right to award the contract to one or more contractors.
NB: BIDDERS WHO ARE IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Project Manager: Mr SS Tutuse Contact Details: 046603 6069
Closing Date: 25 October 2013 Closing Time: 12H00
DR PRAVINE NAIDOO