Communication, Public Relations and Marketing
Mrs Yoliswa Ramokolo
Tel: 046 602 4403
Communication, Public Relation and Marketing
The Communication services unit exists to ensure that communications across the Makana Municipality is well coordinated, effectively managed and responsive to the diverse information needs of the public.
It provides internal and external communication services, public relations and events management.
Provide the public with timely, accurate, clear, objective and complete information about its policies, programs, services and initiatives.
Ensure all the directorates of the Makana Municipality work collaboratively to achieve coherent and effective communications with the public.
Internal and external communication requirements must be identified and met when planning, managing or reviewing policies, programs, services or initiatives.
- Municipal Manager
- Directorate: Corporate & Shared Services
- Directorate: Budget & Treasury
- Directorate: Local Economic Development & Planning
- Directorate: Engineering & Infrastructural Services
- Directorate: Public Safety & Community Services