Human Resources Management
Ms Pumla Qezu
Phone: 046 603 6103
Fax: 046 622 9488
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Attending to the Human Resources requirements of all of the municipal Directorates.
- Establishing and maintaining a working environment that encourages personal growth, development, enrichment and job satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Human Resources Policies and Procedures are administered in such a way as to protect the interests of both the municipality and its employees.
- Encourage individuals to reach their maximum potential;
- Negotiate and establish fair remuneration policies;
- Maintain an on-going non-discriminatory process of communication and consultation with employees on matters of mutual concern, aimed at an open and mutual understanding and trust
- Maintaining sound Labour Relations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefit Administration
- Human Resources Planning
- Skills Development
- Municipal Manager
- Directorate: Corporate & Shared Services
- Directorate: Budget & Treasury
- Directorate: Local Economic Development & Planning
- Directorate: Engineering & Infrastructural Services
- Directorate: Public Safety & Community Services