Assistant Director Revenue
Tel : 046 603 6137
Revenue Management Department
- Valuation and calculation of rates for all properties.
- Read meters (electricity and water), calculate sewerage charges, and calculate refuse charges and sundry services.
- Produce and mail the monthly service accounts to consumers.
- Collect all consumer service payments and attend to all consumer account-related queries.
- Enforce council’s credit-control policy.
- Disconnect electricity and water for arrears.
- Utilise the prepayment system to collect arrears.
- Upgrade and extend pay points and vending.
- Set up effective customer queries and complaints procedures and systems.
- Set up proper documented work procedures and systems.
- Training and development of staff.
- Municipal Manager
- Directorate: Corporate & Shared Services
- Directorate: Budget & Treasury
- Directorate: Local Economic Development & Planning
- Directorate: Engineering & Infrastructural Services
- Directorate: Public Safety & Community Services