REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
QUOTATION NO: 298/2013
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW SPECIFICATIONS
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF A 3X4 SQUARE METERS EXHIBITION STAND
The Makana Municipality invites quotations from suitably qualified service providers to design and deliver a 3×4 square meters craft exhibition stand for the 2014 National Arts Festival
Terms of Reference:
- 3 crafters will be exhibiting different craft wares.
- The stand needs to be easily accessible to visitors.
- The municipality requires maximum branding which should reflect the region’s tourism product offerings.
- 3 storage units with 3 bar stools must be provided.
- Costing should include design, layout, set up and dismantling of the stand.
- The stand must be easy to set up and dismantle.
The following conditions will apply:
- A two envelop system will apply
- Provision of samples is essential; bidders who fail to provide samples will be disqualified from further evaluation
- Firm delivery period to be indicated
• Must be registered on the Municipal Suppliers Database;
• Price must be VAT inclusive (for all registered vendors);
• The Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any quotation;
• A firm delivery period must be indicated;
• All quotations will be adjudicated in terms of council’s Supply Chain Management Policy;
• The following documentation must be submitted with your quote in order to be considered, failing which will lead to disqualification:
a) An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
b) A valid Billing Clearance Certificate from your Local Municipality
c) Copy/ies of the Company registration e.g. CK1, CK2, Trust documents, sole provider etc.
d) An original certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate
e) Completed MBD 4 form (Declaration of Interest)
f) Completed MBD 9 form ( Certificate of Independent Bid Determination)
• Please ensure that all returnable documentation are numbered (e.g. page 1 of 5 etc.) and binded in 1 (one ) document ;
• The quotations must be submitted on the Letterhead of your business.
• Please ensure that the returnable documentation is placed in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the RFQ Number & DESCRIPTION on the envelope;
• THE QUOTATION BOX IS LOCATED UPSTAIRS SITUATED IN THE FINANCE DIRECTORATE, 86 HIGH STREET, GRAHAMSTOWN, (DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS).
• Quotes that are late will not be accepted. Quotations per fax or E-mail will also not be considered.
• The evaluation criteria is 80:20
NB: BIDDERS WHO ARE IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
THE QUOTATIONS ARE TO BE PLACED IN TWO SEPARATE ENVELOPES SEALED ENVELOPS ONE FOR FUNCTIONALITY AND THE OTHER FOR PRICE. ENVELOPES FOR FUNCTIONALITY WILL BE OPENED AND EVALUATED FIRST AND THOSE BIDDERS’ PRICE ENVELOPES WHO FAIL TO ACQUIRE THE MINIMUM 60% QUALIFYING MARK ON FUNCTIONALITY WILL NOT BE EVALUATED FOR PRICE.
Functionality will be scored as follows:
|Understanding of the project scope||30|
|Knowledge of the Makana municipal area||10|
The two envelopes must be clearly marked “Exhibition stand for the Festival”
For further enquiries phone Mr T. Sindane @ 046 603 6124
Closing date: 20 SEPTEMBER 2013
DR. P NAIDOO