Makana Municipality seeks experienced service providers to submit quotations for the hiring of 20 ton Excavator with breaker and bucket delivered to the industrial area in Grahamstown with the following specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS FOR HIRING of 20 TON EXCAVATOR WITH
- Hourly dry rate
- Hourly wet rate
- Transport to & from Grahamstown
- It is estimated that the machine will be required for 2 days.
The following conditions will apply:
- Must be registered on the Municipal Suppliers Database;
- Price must be VAT inclusive (for all registered vendors);
- The Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any quotation;
- A firm delivery period must be indicated;
- All quotations will be adjudicated in terms of council’s Supply Chain Management Policy;
- The following documentation must be submitted with your quote in order to be considered, failing which will lead to disqualification:
a) An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
b) A valid Billing Clearance Certificate from your Local Municipality
c) Copy/ies of the Company registration e.g. CK1, CK2, Trust documents, sole provider etc.
d) An original certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate
e) Completed MBD 4 form (Declaration of Interest)
f) Completed MBD 9 form ( Certificate of Independent Bid Determination)
- Please ensure that all returnable documentation are numbered (e.g. page 1 of 5 etc.) and binded in 1 (one ) document ;
- The quotations must be submitted on the Letterhead of your business.
- Please ensure that the returnable documentation is placed in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the RFQ Number & DESCRIPTION on the envelope;
- THE QUOTATION BOX IS LOCATED UPSTAIRS SITUATED IN THE FINANCE DIRECTORATE, 86 HIGH STREET, GRAHAMSTOWN, (DURING NORMAL OFFICE HOURS).
- Quotes that are late will not be accepted. Quotations per fax or E-mail will also not be considered.
- The evaluation criteria is 80:20
NB: BIDDERS WHO ARE IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Project Manager: Mr M Radu Contact Details: 046 6036062/6037
Closing Date: 25 October 2013
Closing Time: 12H00
DR PRAVINE NAIDOO