SPECIFICATIONS: LIBRARY COMPUTERS
|4||Computers X 4
i3 dual core 4GB RAM ; 500 GB HDD
18.6 “ LCD/LED
OFFICE 2010 & WIN PRO 7
|2||Laptops X 2
i3 dual core; 4GB RAM; 500GB HDD
OFFICE 2010 & WIN PRO 7 (LAPTOP BAG)
|5||Printers X 5
4 in 1 colour laserjet printer + USB PRINTER CABLE
|IPAD X 2
IPAD 2 + KEYBOARD WITH COVER CASE BUILT –IN-3G
The following conditions will apply:
- Must be registered on the Municipal Suppliers Database;
- Price must be VAT inclusive (for all registered vendors);
- The Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest or any quotation;
- A firm delivery period must be indicated;
- All quotations will be adjudicated in terms of council’s Supply Chain Management Policy;
- The following documentation must be submitted with your quote in order to be considered, failing which will lead to disqualification:
a) An original valid SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
b) A valid Billing Clearance Certificate from your Local Municipality
c) Copy/ies of the Company registration e.g. CK1, CK2, Trust documents, sole provider etc.
d) An original certified copy of the B-BBEE certificate
e) Completed MBD 4 form (Declaration of Interest)
f) Completed MBD 9 form ( Certificate of Independent Bid Determination)
- Please ensure that all returnable documentation are numbered (e.g. page 1 of 5 etc.) and binded in 1 (one ) document ;
- The quotations must be submitted on the Letterhead of your business.
- Please ensure that the returnable documentation is placed in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the RFQ Number & DESCRIPTION on the envelope;
- The quotation box is located upstairs situated in the Finance Directorate, 86 High Street, Grahamstown, (during normal office hours).
- Quotes that are late will not be accepted. Quotations per fax or E-mail will also not be considered.
- The evaluation criteria is 80:20
NB: BIDDERS WHO ARE IN THE SERVICE OF THE STATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Project Manager: Ms P Vubela Contact Details: 046-6036040
Closing Date: 29 August 2013
Closing Time: 12H00
DR PRAVINE NAIDOO